Well, it’s December. Just one month left of 2016 and then it’s gone and most importantly, it can’t come back.
So let’s see how I did on my November goals.
1. Write 10,000 words for new story idea. I don’t know if I’ll get there, but I want to aim high.
So when I inevitably fail I can wallow in that much more misery.
I…actually did this. I got ten thousand words. Even though I missed more than a week of writing.
2. Do a bunch of boring adult crap like raking the pine needles and stuff. I hate being an adult.
I did this too. Damn pine needles.
3. Oh god. Thanksgiving is this month. Please, no. Not that. Anything but that.
Hey, it wasn’t terrible! Considering how bad 2016 was, this is the most surprising thing of all.
Wow, successful month. You’d almost not believe the world was going to end.
Anyway, now for this month:
1. Do 10,000 more words in the WIP. If I was able to do it last month, I better be able to do it now.
2. Maybe update my blog design. It’s been YEARS.
3. Christmas. AAAAAAAAAAGH.
Okay, so that’s the plan. Let’s see how much it can go awry! So what are you up to this month?