Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Goals

Well, it’s December. Just one month left of 2016 and then it’s gone and most importantly, it can’t come back.

So let’s see how I did on my November goals.

November Goals
1. Write 10,000 words for new story idea. I don’t know if I’ll get there, but I want to aim high. So when I inevitably fail I can wallow in that much more misery.
I…actually did this. I got ten thousand words. Even though I missed more than a week of writing.

2. Do a bunch of boring adult crap like raking the pine needles and stuff. I hate being an adult.
I did this too. Damn pine needles.

3. Oh god. Thanksgiving is this month. Please, no. Not that. Anything but that.
Hey, it wasn’t terrible! Considering how bad 2016 was, this is the most surprising thing of all.

Wow, successful month. You’d almost not believe the world was going to end.

Anyway, now for this month:

December Goals
1. Do 10,000 more words in the WIP. If I was able to do it last month, I better be able to do it now.

2. Maybe update my blog design. It’s been YEARS.

3. Christmas. AAAAAAAAAAGH.

Okay, so that’s the plan. Let’s see how much it can go awry! So what are you up to this month?

8 comments:

  1. You rocked November.
    There are a lot of cool templates. Shouldn't take long to update your blog once you begin.
    You're right - it can't come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Now you get to deal with stupid pine needles inside the house this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for reaching your goals! Now you're on a roll, I'm sure you can do it again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pine needles are a pain. Sometimes literally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You succeeded? Wow. Things are looking up. So, you've got December. And then we can start fresh with a beautiful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great writing achievements! Well done and I'm so pleased you got through Thanksgiving AND it was a pleasant surprise :) Have a fantastic and happy December.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Good for you for reaching your November goals. I hope you reach your December goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rake pine needles? Why? They will eventually go away on their own. That's my philosophy about leaves of all kind.

    I would like to finish the first draft of my WIP before the end of this month. That's the first time I've said this out loud. By which I mean typed it in public. That's the same thing, right?

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.