Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November Goals

Wow, is it November already? Of course, I think I’ve been saying that every month since January. It just really feels like time is flying by. Anyway, let’s see what I was supposed to be up to last month…

October Goals
1. Celebrate Halloween as much as humanly possible. I figure with eight hours reserved to sleep each night, I can get a lot of fun in.
I think we can all agree that this was a total success.

2. Tackle some of the books on my TBR list. I know that I don’t usually make reading a goal, but that list is getting ridiculous.
Not nearly enough, but yeah, I did get some of them off : ).

3. I don’t know…WRITE SOMETHING. It would be nice!
Even more not nearly enough! I miss having free time to write…

So I did okay, mostly because I set goals that I knew it was possible for me to reach. It’s important to strive to exceed expectations, but it’s also important not to set yourself up to fail.

Now, for this month.

November Goals
1. Keep writing! I’ve been so busy doing other stuff that it’s important that I don’t give up.

2. Work on my special secret project. Can’t tell you more about this one yet…

3. Prepare for the nightmare known as Thanksgiving. <shudder>

These are my November plans. What are you guys up to this month?

8 comments:

  1. Work on that secret project so you can tell us.
    Thanksgiving a bad holiday for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year does seem to have gone in record speed. I haven't done any book writing at all, but a few short stories. Still two months left! I guess Thanksgiving is a lot of prep, with Christmas soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you tell if it's a "special secret project" or a "secret special project"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got three markets/craft fairs to attend. And I'd like to get rid of this sinus/sore throat/cough thing that's been lingering for days. And I'll work on other things, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's already November.
    What's the secret project? Tell me, tell me! LOL

    IWSG #115 until Alex culls the list again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secret project eh? Sounds intriguing... Work hard on it so you can let us in on the secret.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Thanksgiving and having the entire family here. And then cold turkey sandwiches for three days. Secret project????
    Susan Says

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.