Wow, is it November already? Of course, I think I’ve been saying that every month since January. It just really feels like time is flying by. Anyway, let’s see what I was supposed to be up to last month…
1. Celebrate Halloween as much as humanly possible. I figure with eight hours reserved to sleep each night, I can get a lot of fun in.
I think we can all agree that this was a total success.
2. Tackle some of the books on my TBR list. I know that I don’t usually make reading a goal, but that list is getting ridiculous.
Not nearly enough, but yeah, I did get some of them off : ).
3. I don’t know…WRITE SOMETHING. It would be nice!
Even more not nearly enough! I miss having free time to write…
So I did okay, mostly because I set goals that I knew it was possible for me to reach. It’s important to strive to exceed expectations, but it’s also important not to set yourself up to fail.
Now, for this month.
1. Keep writing! I’ve been so busy doing other stuff that it’s important that I don’t give up.
2. Work on my special secret project. Can’t tell you more about this one yet…
3. Prepare for the nightmare known as Thanksgiving. <shudder>
These are my November plans. What are you guys up to this month?