Wow. July is done already. My birthday is this month, and just a few months after that, 2015 is going to be over. Am I the only one who feels like time sped up, like, a lot?
Anyway, goals. Let’s see how I did.
1. Figure out what I want to do with the fantasy idea that I have. Obviously I want to write a book, but I have to see about having the time!
Hey, I did this! Part of me still thinks it’s a good idea, but of course there’s another part that says no, it’s too cliché, it’ll never work. Sometimes you just have to fight off that voice.
2. Work on my other projects and hopefully make enough money to, you know, live.
Yes, I did this. And I’m still alive, so I guess that’s something.
3. Start working on extra post ideas because next month is August and you know that’s vacation month. And my birthday! WOOOO!
And I did this, too. Wow, I’m really on fire. I think this has been my most successful month yet!
I did really well this month. That’s definitely a confidence booster.
1. Try to write 10K on one of my WIPs. I hope I have the time! Maybe during my vacation.
2. Get my birthday week posts ready. These will probably be stick figure comics : )
3. VACATION!!!!!! Do I have enough exclamation points?