Saturday, September 13, 2014

Last Tuesday

Okay, so if you saw my tweet Tuesday, you might have seen that I was feeling sick, sick enough to shut down my computer at not even seven o’clock (I also didn’t visit any blogs that day...sorry if I missed you!). I couldn’t concentrate because of the throbbing infection building in my ear.

It went something like this...

The screaming pain was from my left eardrum rupturing (the same thing happened to my mom with her ear infection, although hers was even worse!). After it peaked at eight, it really was almost gone by nine, but man, not fun, not fun at all. My doctor checked my ears out and gave me an antibiotic. In her words, my ears were a mess”. She has to recheck them next week to make sure they’re healing properly. No worries, though. I should be fine.

I don’t get sick often, but when I do, I get sick hard.

5 comments:

  1. Your ruptured your eardrum? Ouch. Not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a mess" is a very clinical diagnosis these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. I hope you're now feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my daughters was prone to this kind of acute ear infection when she was younger. She could go from perfectly fine to a ruptured eardrum within a couple hours, just like your cartoon shows.

    I hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Please validate me.