Man…my vacation is over. Now I have to get back to doing stuff. This sucks. All right, let’s check in on my goals.
1. Finish the rough draft of my previously mentioned paranormal apocalyptic story.
Not completely, but it’s very close, with a few scenes still needing to be written in various places. Since there’s maybe six thousand words left, I’d call this a win.
2. Think about ways to make my blog more fun for my readers. I’m not good when it comes to things like this, so it will take some work.
Nope, total fail. I’m terrible at thinking up fun things for my blog! Or, if I’m being honest, in general. Do not come to me for party ideas, is what I’m saying.
3. Screw it, it’s December, I’m taking the last week off. Yes, this is totally a goal. Even though I just took a week off in November. Ah, screw it.
Heh, well, this was definitely completed.
Not bad. I did the major writing I wanted to and now my YA Paranormal/Apocalyptic has a beginning, middle and end. REMEMBER is going to take a rest this month while I go back to COLLAPSE.
1. Write a query, one sentence pitch, plot summary, and synopsis for COLLAPSE. (Just thinking about it sets my anxiety levels spiking!)
2. Work on some of my ongoing projects (pretty much everything except REMEMBER).
3. Find a way to post my goals and progress on my blog.
So that’s what I’m up to this month. What about you guys? What do you do to make sure you’re on track?
Happy New Year! Hugs!