Okay, enough complaining. Let’s see how I actually did (shudder)…
1. Finish Horror Project A, also known as Enduring Eternity. Maybe I’ll share it with you guys.
Yes, it’s fully finished, although it mostly was anyway. As for the sharing, maybe Saturday?
2. Get 30K words down, preferably more in the paranormal apocalyptic than my other horror project.
Nope. Not even close. The above problems really grinded this one to a halt. At this rate, I’m never going to get those projects done!
3. Keep updating my etymology page. Remember all the trouble I had with that? Oh, man, this is not going to be fun.
Ha, I actually did this at the beginning of the month. If you look up, you’ll see the new pages I have for easily confused words and other etymology things. Because they’re not nearly as long as the Language of Confusion page, it ended up being a lot easier than I expected.
So I got the easy ones done. I hope I actually have a chance to write this month and oh, no, it’s November, which means Thanksgiving is going to eat up my time in a few weeks, great.
1. 20K in my paranormal apocalyptic story! This is the more important project, so I really want to focus on it. I think some of the reason I’ve been having trouble is because I’ve been working on multiple things. It’s time to stop doing that.
2. Be more active on social media. Of course, since everyone is off doing NaNo, it’s not like anyone will be around to notice.
3. Learn more about computer coding. Yes, really.
Okay, so that’s what I’m up to this month. What about you?