Well, it took long enough. I wondered when someone would get around to tagging me. Is it weird that I thought it would be graffiti? I guess you learn something new every day.
Thank you, Julia King. Here are her questions, and my answers in blue:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Hmmm. I guess it would have to be when I was thirteen and we got a new kitten. She was so cute and fluffy and followed me around everywhere. Thirteen years later and she still does : ).
2. Who is your hero?
In high school, I had an English teacher who was one of those rare, awesome ones who taught me a lot and made me enjoy the class. Plus she was a really strong person who overcame a disease, so there’s admiration there, too.
3. What is the first thing that pops into your mind right now?
If you touch your nose and your foot at the same time, you feel it at the same time even though your foot is a lot farther away from your pain-sensing brain than your nose is.
4. What is your favorite food?
The obvious answer is chocolate. But I enjoy vegetables cooked in soy sauce a lot, too.
5. If you were stuck in a "Groundhog Day" type experience, what crazy things would you do to shake up the day?
You mean with no consequences whatsoever once the day is over? How about whatever I want?
6. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
A colossal squid. Because they’re elusive and gigantic.
7. Why did you start writing?
I like living in worlds of my own creation.
8. Where is your favorite place to read?
On the couch, with ice tea in reach.
9. What is your favorite book?
Watership Down, by Richard Adams. I like bunnies.
10. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving. I love leftover sandwiches.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world (paid in full), where would it be?
Disney World. I want to go on the rides and visit the shops and go swimming in the beautiful Florida water.
And now, mwa-ha-ha, I’m tagging the following people to answer my 11 questions:
Is that enough? I had more, but then I saw that most of them have already been tagged. Kind of running out of people now. Enjoy the questions and pass on some new ones to your new followers!
1. What’s your favorite book genre?
2. Are there any beloved books that you don’t really enjoy?
3. What was your favorite class in school?
4. Do you write under a pseudonym or use your real name?
5. Do you prefer reading first person or third person?
6. An old question, but e-books or paper?
7. You’re stranded on an island that has plenty of food and water, but no electricity or way to contact the outside world. But you have one object of your choice with you. What is it?
8. Which do you like more, Facebook or Twitter?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Pick one word to describe yourself with.
11. If you had one wish, what would it be? (PS: no fair wishing for more wishes)